Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Age of Computers


Its easy to see that the Age of Computers is well entrenched in our lives. Everyone from kids to seniors are using them today. Some jobs rely on computers more than others, especially engineering. What I find interesting is that even though I have been around and using computers for the last 20 years, there are times when I find that I must still break open my "art kit" to get something accomplished.

My art kit contains a bunch of colored markers, india ink, paint brushes (for the ink), quill pens, mechanical pencils, lead holders, and drawing templates. Although I am well-versed in the use of 3D modeling software and graphics programs, sometimes what gets the job done is a nice hand rendering of an object. I think that's cool.

No comments: