Sunday, November 01, 2009

A Working Stiff Again

I finally made my return to the ranks of the employed. I started a job on the 26th of October, working for an LED company called Lighting Science Group. I landed this 3-6 month contract through Aerotek, a temp agency. I have never used them before as a client, but have used them to acquire new talent in previous positions. I never had a problem with the candidates they sent us. Now I only hope that when my contract is over, LSG will decide to take me on permanently.

It's great to be working again, but I am already missing the free time I had for my carving and painting. I hope I can find the time again. I have two bone pieces that need my attention, as well as my first landscape painting. I am just so mentally drained after work now, I don't feel like doing anything. I suppose that I don't need that creative outlet at the moment.

No comments: